1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
A: Liqueur chocolates.
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
A: In Brasov, during our holiday in July.
3. Do you play Pokemon GO?
4. Name someone who made you laugh today.
A: Same person who makes me laugh a hundred times a day: my hubby.
5. How late did you stay up last night?
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be?
A: New Zealand or some tropical island without poisonous creatures.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
8. Which of your friends lives closest?
9. Do you believe ex’s can be friends?
A: Depends on the reason of the breakup.
10. How do you feel about Dr. Pepper?
A: Never tried it.
11. When was the last time you cried?
12. Who took your profile picture?
A: My husband.
13. Who is the last person you took a picture of?
A: Again, my amazing husband. ❤
14. Was yesterday better than today?
A: Not at all.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
A: I don’t watch TV. Ever.
16. Are you upset about anything?
A: My current book is taking longer to finish than I hoped.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
A: Relationships are the main reason that makes life worth living.
18. Are you a bad influence?
A: Maybe to small children. I tend to swear a lot.
19. Night out or night in?
A: In is always better.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
A: My laptop. It was in the repair shop for two weeks. I thought I would die, honestly.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
A: I can’t remember.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
A: Which inbox? I have loads of them!
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
A: Going up, wish it was faster, but all in all, happy.
24. Do you hate anyone? Hate is a very strong word. I dislike a few, but hate?
A: No. I’ve never really hated anyone in my life.
25. Has anyone ever called you perfect?
A: My husband, all the time. Love must be blind! 😀
26. Someone knocks on your window at 2AM, who do you want it to be?
A: Since I live at the 5th floor, if that happened I’d probably have a heart attack first, then shoot the intruder, then ask what the hell he’s doing there.
27. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
A: Grocery shopping.
28. Do you think too much or too little?
A: Waaaaay too much!
29. Do you laugh a lot?
A: Yes. To quote Chaplin, a day without laughter is a wasted day.
30. Do you have any fears?
A: Many of them. But as long as I have my soul mate by my side, together we can face anything. ❤
2 thoughts on “30 Pieces of Honesty”
Great post. Nice learning things about friends.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Likewise. Especially since I pinched the idea from you. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person